Feb 10, 2020
Meet Goldie Graham, yoga instructor, working momma and romantic.
She and her husband, Brogan of November Project, have a special
relationship where they have designed their partnership based on
respect, mutual values and a lot of movement and play.
She shares how they grew stronger after their miscarriage and
how knowing each other’s love languages, honoring what makes each
other happy and making your own rules allows for meaningful
connection and open communication.
Goldie offers us some golden nuggets to making your
- Your relationship is not always going to be golden, but it
should be easy and fun most of the time.
- Don’t worry about the things you can’t control. Don’t talk
negatively about your partner. Don’t compare your relationship to
- Most importantly pick each other up and celebrate each other
I hope you enjoy these golden nuggets with Goldie Graham on
today’s episode of Soul School
Some golden nuggets to creating your best
- Never talk bad about your partner to family and friends –
- Celebrate each other and look up to each other a lot!
- Confrontation is good if done in a loving way
- Have open, loving communication
- Share similar morals and ethics
- Listen to what makes your partner happy and honor that
- Inspire each other
- Live a full life together and individually
- Ask for help and have a plan of what makes you happy
- find connection and intimacy with your partner and have
meaningful conversation at the appropriate time
- don’t compare your relationship to others
- Plan your intimacy and your date nights
- Kiss a lot
- Have a tune up a few times a year to check in with your
relationship and a therapist
- Know each other and make up your own rules
You can find Goldie at: www.GoldieYoga.com
Head over to the blog to add your Golden Nuggets to building a
lasting relationship: www.AudreySuttonMills.com